Is this hammer coral budding

Guy317

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
98
Location
Monroe
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I was looking at my hammer and noticed these little buds sticking out of the base I thought they split the heads but do they bud too there’s 4 of them sticking off the base

B0CB814E-FAD5-4307-89F9-EF81B055B213.jpeg 417E4DFA-A3A8-4F46-BB95-4B2132D62907.jpeg
 
Sorry about the crappie photos it’s taken from my phone
 
hi, yes.
 
Awesome thank you I didn’t know that grew like that too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new