Is this how I make a DIY cover?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JosephM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
On my lids I used mosquito netting I got at a local hobby/fabric store for $1.

IMG_20180518_125532.jpg


I also made my frame out of 1.5" strips of acrylic, but I would still use the mosquito netting with a screen kit.

IMG_20180518_125413.jpg
aL
That’s great looking cover. How do you buy and cut the acrylic? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new