Is this how we are supposed to package corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter I win247
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This thread must remain about packaging and not get off topic or it will be closed. I would encourage the OP to start a thread in vendor feedback if he/she feels the need to do so.
 
Everytime I have shipped corals I sandwich the coral base/frag plug between 2 pieces of styrofoam so that the frag is floating in the bag and then I triple bag them, never had a problem that way, I would NEVER EVER EVER ship corals 2 to a bag
 
I never received corals like that before... they are always individually bagged and floating....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new