Is this just new growth ?

Wrobertson1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
Is this just new growth ? The veryyyy thin line of white at the bottom is what I’m referring to, this coral has grown a good bit in the past month but I never noticed a white line around the base
 
Yes, white line is your coral killing Coraline algae to expand its territory
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new