Is this mean?

moorjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D5E351E9-87E9-42A8-AF6C-92F152E33D8B.jpeg

So I recently got the torch and wanted it to have this spot in my tank. The other one (not really sure what it is- was sold to me as a mushroom) was already in this spot so I decided to move it to another location. It was still on the frag- but when I went to move it- I didn’t realize there was 2 and this one was attached to the rock. I actually ripped it when I pulled the other off and though it might just die off.
Well it looks like it’s surviving but might be getting stung by the torch? I have no idea. I thought maybe it wasn’t a mushroom but maybe a frogspawn and they could live together- however I’m fairly new and not sure I know what a frogspawn is. But does it look bothered? I see the one side a little scrunched up as it does when it’s touched

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That doesn’t look like a frogspawn or any mushroom Im familiar with. If the original is alive and the other one won’t come off I wouldn’t worry about. They’ll eat it out. Or you could gently scrape it off the rock with a credit card and sell it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back