Is this normal behavior?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ondy6611
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ondy6611

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
12
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When I put their daily shrimp cube in they didn’t devour it like usual they only ate the little pieces
 
I look at their movement and don't see anything wring in terms of movement. Noting this was posted yesterday, were they eating normally today?
 
I look at their movement and don't see anything wring in terms of movement. Noting this was posted yesterday, were they eating normally today?
Posted it 2 hours ago. Moved them to my bigger tank and they seem fine now
 
Posted it 2 hours ago. Moved them to my bigger tank and they seem fine now
LOL! Yep! Just looked at the time and saw 'yesterday'. Then realized it was past midnight. I'm an idiot!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new