Is this normal for a fighting conch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter efish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

efish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
226
Reaction score
72
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if I should be scared or amused
 

Attachments

  • 20221112_182617.mp4
    7.6 MB
Was there supposed to be a picture or video attached to the thread?
Oh shoot its supposed to be a video try clicking in it never mind I didn't post it sorry
 
Oh dang did you try clicking on it?
When attaching a video to a thread not everyone can see them. I assume it is based on what phone I’m using because I used to be able to download them on my android phone, but once I switched to iPhone I can’t see them even if I try to download them.
You seem to have gotten your answer anyway.
 
When attaching a video to a thread not everyone can see them. I assume it is based on what phone I’m using because I used to be able to download them on my android phone, but once I switched to iPhone I can’t see them even if I try to download them.
You seem to have gotten your answer anyway.
Oh yea I sent the vid on an android the video is of the conch jumping in the bag
 
Normal -- mine will go all "bucking bronco" like that sometimes if hermit or urchin climb on his shell to eat the algae off it.

LOL that's hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new