Is this normal on a storm clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter newhere
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

newhere

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
15
Location
ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have just noticed a white string like looking thing hanging from my clownfish. Should I be worried?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1276.mov
    63.6 MB
  • 74657256952__DBFAA8A7-81E9-434C-BF30-2C517DA76B66.MOV
    1.8 MB
IMG_1277.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new