Is this normal?

Oyster_-

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Messages
119
Reaction score
35
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my return pump broke around 5 days ago, and while I was waiting for the new one to come in, I placed a small power head into the aquariums long with the heater. That little pump was quite strong and it moved some sand around. I got the new pump 3 days ago and it’s been good but I have not seen my hi fin goby that I introduced to the tank 2 weekends ago. I’m worried because I see the shrimp often and the goby used to always be out there guarding its burrow. Is this normal or is it likely that it has died?
 
Hard to say....just have to keep an eye out for him. I agree with your concern though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new