Is this phytoplankton?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ty12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ty12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
34
Location
NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I got thrown in these 2 bottles for free when I ordered some coral? I believe the darker one is phytoplankton but is the lighter one also phytoplankton? Thanks all!
 
Hahahah forgot to add pictures here they are
20250805_200849_027DD843-D0FC-44B2-8093-EE9C2FBDDC4C.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new