Is this pods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quentin05
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quentin05

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
30
Location
Silver Spring
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I need help ID those little white spots. I can only see them in that bottom angle of the tank behind one of my turbos, probably because it is the place with the less flow I suppose.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250408_223049072.TS.mp4
    21.6 MB
Looks like copepods to me! They consume the microbiome on the glass, my nano is covered with them all over the glass
Nice, I introduced some when tank was 2 months old to see if they would even survive. That's the first time I see them in 2 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new