Is this pox or something else

Svenjamin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these zoas for a bit watching them before gluing to the rock work but I'm not sure if they have pox or if they just look this way. They're always open when the lights come on its lights out at time of pic.
20220908_075449.jpg
20220908_075440.jpg
 
I've had these zoas for a bit watching them before gluing to the rock work but I'm not sure if they have pox or if they just look this way. They're always open when the lights come on its lights out at time of pic.
20220908_075449.jpg
20220908_075440.jpg
Pics fuzzy but may be so
Give frag a peroxide ir lugols iodine dip for about three minutes and rinse in cup of tank water and return to tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new