is this really how I'm gonna wanna scape all my live rock?

Ballyhoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Reefer here. LFS set up my 41 gallon tank, 51 gallon system. The reason why I had them set it up is because I dreaded putting the cabinet together, but I've pretty much figured out all the piping and sump components. LFS just put a bunch of LR in the middle of the tank, which I think a not unusual approach . But I've looked online and on YouTube and I've seen the rocks dispersed out a little bit more, and I'm wondering can I do better than this as far as I have set up rather than just a big mountain clump? I know the way it is now is kind of good because there's a lot of crevices for which any creature can seek seclusion. couldn't help myself and got some fake decor, which turns out great because the clowns love the plastic red flowers.

image.jpg image.jpg

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we see a full tank shot? Or maybe those rocks are just enormous....

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get some smaller rocks or break what you have up, you can create a couple different structures. You may need to use glue or mortar depending on how elaborate and/or tall you want your aquascape to be. Google cube tank aquascape for inspiration.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back