Is this RTN/STN in chalice frag?

KnightlyBuzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
165
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this tissue necrosis in this chalice frag? I got it about 10 days ago. If so, is it to late or should I try dipping in Coral Rx? If to late, is it a danger to other frags in this QT tank? I hate to do it, but I don’t want it to spread to other frags... throw it out?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
BEB9883A-6400-4CF9-879C-22659514CE4A.jpeg
 
I did the coral Rx dip. See what happens. (crosses fingers)
 
It does not look like it but I could be wrong. You will see white skeleton if it is really RTN or STN. I would leave it alone and stop dipping to avoid stressing it more.
 
Ok, will do. Thanks! So far, he’s no better, but he’s not worse either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new