Is this SPS dead?

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260328_185301_3275D88E-1DB9-4D7F-BF9A-825C99009074.png

20260328_185315_ABB43A27-D638-4D15-BBDD-1B976E705B6F.png
 
I had a hammer and everything fell and I just left it where it was glued and a month passed and it grew back! His tentacles grew!! I know that hammer and sps are way different but idk after what happened to mine I have hope in everything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new