is this supposed to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply so whenever you click on a section example say you want to buy a controller you would click on controllers and testing
but if right click and open in a new tab this would be the screen your in
Annotation 2020-07-30 172742.png

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply so whenever you click on a section example say you want to buy a controller you would click on controllers and testing
but if right click and open in a new tab this would be the screen your in
Annotation 2020-07-30 172742.png

Hey @quirkylemon103,
Thanks for pointing that out. The short answer to your question is that what you're seeing is normal and a product of how the on-site navigation is organised.

The longer answer is that right clicking on a category and opening in a new tab is one of the few ways to get to this primary category page. Because there are so many products in a primary category like 'controllers and testing,' these pages very rarely get clicked on as we try to have customers navigate to a more specific secondary category like 'test kits' or 'controllers & monitors.'

Basically, what you're seeing in your screenshot is every secondary category within the larger 'controllers & testing' category.

OP
OP
fishlover1478

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok what are the other ways to get there i think i use that page more than the drop down menu?
works like it's supposed to for me.

What browser?
i use google chrome.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok what are the other ways to get there i think i use that page more than the drop down menu?

i use google chrome.

You can also get there using the breadcrumb trail, but I want to reiterate that these pages aren't really designed to be used, so they don't get a whole lot of love and the formatting may be slightly off in some cases.

1596206804770.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back