Is this tissue necrosis?

Asian Hurricane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I am starting to get into SPS and I just bought a frag from a local fish store. I just noticed white at the bottom and I am not sure what it is. I was hoping y’all could educate me. Thanks!
D408A18A-860A-4BE5-A706-59564D00970D.jpeg
 
It does look like the start of it. If it were me I would cover that area with glue. This often can stop it from continuing.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new