Is this torch ok?

LeafsReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
118
Reaction score
61
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just bought my first torch coral and while dipping I noticed two orange spots. I don't think there is anything wrong, so this might be a dumb question, but are these two orange spots anything to worry about?

received_786461483023874~2.jpeg
 
Nothing at all. I would be worried more about the lack of flesh, dose amino’s every day and keep in low light to get better flesh on it
 
Those spots were probably coraline specs that faded with the dipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new