Is this torch ok?

LeafsReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
118
Reaction score
61
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just bought my first torch coral and while dipping I noticed two orange spots. I don't think there is anything wrong, so this might be a dumb question, but are these two orange spots anything to worry about?

received_786461483023874~2.jpeg
 
Nothing at all. I would be worried more about the lack of flesh, dose amino’s every day and keep in low light to get better flesh on it
 
Those spots were probably coraline specs that faded with the dipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new