ISO 20x20x15 sump for 90 cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jdelfino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jdelfino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please tell me someone has a trigger system cube sump for sale
 
There's a guy in south jersey that makes custom sumps. I had him make me one if it's not an emergency, it takes a few weeks, but I got exactly what I wanted.
 
Eshopps has a cube sump pretty sure I saw one at shoreline pet in Old Saybrook
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new