• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO Anemone {PFA}

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would prefer a 4"+, i dont want to to break the bank. What am I looking at?
dfd5fc340f904835b848d4e3c13ae3ed.jpg

Emmagmrtz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one roughly that size if not larger. It's a nice rainbow with lots of yellow on the tip and speckled. It's also very mature with thick tentacle not thin like noddles. I can do $110 shipped and I can throw a smaller one similar in color.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one roughly that size if not larger. It's a nice rainbow with lots of yellow on the tip and speckled. It's also very mature with thick tentacle not thin like noddles. I can do $110 shipped and I can throw a smaller one similar in color.

Not to hijack this thread, but do you have pictures of the anemone you are talking about?

Emmagmrtz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to hijack this thread, but do you have pictures of the anemone you are talking about?
I may. The larger one is still at my friend house. I asked him to send a pic. And the smaller one is in my frag tank.

Emmagmrtz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A split from that phot and a small 2 inches if so that I have in my tank. And yes $110 shipped. I have some other stuff that I can't have then in there with

Emmagmrtz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem. Just in case give me your zip so I can see what shipping is gonna cost me

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would prefer a 4"+, i dont want to to break the bank. What am I looking at?
dfd5fc340f904835b848d4e3c13ae3ed.jpg

That looks like a magnifica / riterri anemone, IMO. That is just going by the evenly shaped tentacles.... hard to tell without a better pic of the nems though...

Mags are hit or miss health wise, and not a beginner nem.... I would do some research before trying one...

OP
OP
Zack K

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like a magnifica / riterri anemone, IMO. That is just going by the evenly shaped tentacles.... hard to tell without a better pic of the nems though...

Mags are hit or miss health wise, and not a beginner nem.... I would do some research before trying one...

Thanks for the knowledge. The picture was just for attention {PFA} I think I might have a deal in the works.

OP
OP
Zack K

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem. Just in case give me your zip so I can see what shipping is gonna cost me

Hey man, I appreciate the offer and it kills me to turn down this good of a deal, but I just found out I am still dealing with a Nitrate issue that refuses to give up! I am purchasing a BioPellet reactor this week which cuts my fish budget down. Do to the fact that this specimen looks amazing I don't want to kill it. I will definitely jump on the deal in a few weeks but at the moment unfortunately I can not take him. Such a tremendous deal! I appreciate the offer once again.

dmantz1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI. I've had 2 rbta in a tank with 25-30 nitrates with no issues. Then added cheato to the sump and nitrates disappeared.

Dave

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, I appreciate the offer and it kills me to turn down this good of a deal, but I just found out I am still dealing with a Nitrate issue that refuses to give up! I am purchasing a BioPellet reactor this week which cuts my fish budget down. Do to the fact that this specimen looks amazing I don't want to kill it. I will definitely jump on the deal in a few weeks but at the moment unfortunately I can not take him. Such a tremendous deal! I appreciate the offer once again.
What are you considering high? I've had them in up to 100ppm for 1-2 months time frame

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back