ISO captive-bred Strombus gigas

JunkanooQueen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone šŸ‘‹

I’m in search of captive-bred Strombus gigas (Queen Conch). Can anyone help with reputable sources where I can purchase? Please and thank you 😊



IMG_5046.jpeg
 
I'm not aware of anyone breeding them, but maybe check with @PacificEastAquaculture to see if they know of anyone
 
Thank you 😊
Glad to help. Those guys have been breeding clams for a long time, and I'd bet that if they aren't breeding them (I don't think they are, but I could be wrong), they would know who is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new