ISO fringeback nudibranch????

peaceofreef007

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers. I am having a terrible problem with colonial hydroids in my tank. I have tried everything and nothing is helping. Before I resort to a fenbendazole treatment I thought I would try my luck.

Anyone have fringeback nudibranch?? Willing to pay. I am out of options and desperate. Tank is full of corals.
 
Thank you, I tried emailing this shop. Hopefully I can get a response since they are the 1 and only to sell them apparently.

Coral snow? First time hearing about it for hydroids. Does it help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new