• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

iso old reef lighting

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as ai sol/vega are no longer made nor replacements parts purchasable im reaching out to anyone that may have some retired units or retired parts still that I may inventory and maybe purchase if they are in working order.. best way to reach me is via discord under the name swgziggy. ill leave this thread open just in case but if this page closes im guessing ill nvr find it again... fingers crossed to all and anyone

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of parts for AI Sol Blues. What are you looking for? I run 6 of them over my tank and have 4 complete spares and probably 24 new still in the wrapper led pucks, power supplies, new fans, new and used lenses, and who knows what else in the boxes.

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of parts for AI Sol Blues. What are you looking for? I run 6 of them over my tank and have 4 complete spares and probably 24 new still in the wrapper led pucks, power supplies, new fans, new and used lenses, and who knows what else in the boxes.

Wow, that's a lot of extra stuff! I have 6 AI Sol Blues over my tank (with a few Onyx) and considered moving to a different light. Keep an eye out as they may go on sale in the next month. Controller too.

OP
OP
swgziggy

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i def. need a controller... I have one used ai sol blue not in great condtion… supposed to have 2 more coming in. no power supplies. i have link cables. I got an old hydra just the board a power supply. would need to find a controller for that and possibly the heat sink and cover... I have the lenses for that as well

OP
OP
swgziggy

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i def. need a controller... I have one used ai sol blue not in great condtion… supposed to have 2 more coming in. no power supplies. i have link cables. I got an old hydra, like the non hd version with a couple of the green and red in it I kinda like it, just the board a power supply. would need to find a controller for that and possibly the heat sink and cover... I have the lenses for that as well

OP
OP
swgziggy

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im going to chk the condition of the 2 I bought when they come in and hit u back. but def need a controller cant seem to find one... any chance u have an extra one or know where to get one?
also need a heat sink for a hydra old one not the hd

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hydra parts and the controllers are near impossible to find at a price a sane person would spend. The last controller I saw was months ago on eBay and it looked like it went into war and lost and the starting bid was $300 and they only sold for $70 ish for the last model. With my 600 gallon build all the AI Sol Blue parts might just find them self’s on a sale post lol

OP
OP
swgziggy

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hydra parts and the controllers are near impossible to find at a price a sane person would spend. The last controller I saw was months ago on eBay and it looked like it went into war and lost and the starting bid was $300 and they only sold for $70 ish for the last model. With my 600 gallon build all the AI Sol Blue parts might just find them self’s on a sale post lol
as such is my life lol well ill def want to talk to u if / when I need some of the parts u may have.. how about a heat sink , I believe theyre all compatible.. cant find much on ebay… u have any other places I might wanna check out??? and btw thk u for ur time , much appreciated

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to check I think I may have 1 or 2. I’ll have to unbury the box from under the basement stairs

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Probably won’t be till Tuesday but I’ll check. I’ll be spending time at the National Cemetery this weekend in honor of my fellow vets.

OP
OP
swgziggy

swgziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Probably won’t be till Tuesday but I’ll check. I’ll be spending time at the National Cemetery this weekend in honor of my fellow vets.
yes np bud… completely understood … much respect... talk to u then

1PhatReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have sols for sale ?

M1k3s0t0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for Pucks. Do you still have some left?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back