ISO rock.... Dry or live.

notMrDurden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
109
Reaction score
99
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of getting my 90 gallon set up and figured I would see if anyone in Houston was getting rid of dry or live rock currently or in the near future. I'm up in 77365- north Houston/Kingwood area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new