ISO skimmer for 72 gallon build

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
1,467
Location
Southern Middle TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up the perfect sump, but my trusty reef octopus 150 int won't fit past the sump trim. Between the trim and the baffle is about 7.5 by 7 the chambers bigger, but I need to clear that.

What does everyone have for sale or trade? Have some acrylic sumps, 8 bulb and 12 bulb tt5 units, overflow boxes etc. Would be willing to pay cash or trade.
 
I have a perfect skimmer for your setup I believe. Its a Octopus 150 internal I believe. Ill double check tomorrow, works great ! I'll take $100 (firm) for it. Thanks
 
I have a perfect skimmer for your setup I believe. Its a Octopus 150 internal I believe. Ill double check tomorrow, works great ! I'll take $100 (firm) for it. Thanks
Let me know the footprint. I have the 150 classic int already and it won't fit.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new