ISO sump for 72 gallon bow build

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well turns out the sump I had put aside in my stash is too wide to fit. I only have about 12 inches of depth underneath. Got at least 30 inches or so length, before an ato container becomes a problem, and I loose room for a dosing setup.

Anyone got something for sale?

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much height do you have?
Quite a bit anything at or under 16 should work. GOI g to see sean today to get one of those pro clear it's looking like. He's got a pro clear freedom 100 which will fit perfectly. As long as I can find my darn skimmer cup for my reef octo 150, I'll be good to go. If not then I'll start shopping for another skimmer.... I put it somewhere when I shut down the 90. Just can't remember where.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a bit anything at or under 16 should work. GOI g to see sean today to get one of those pro clear it's looking like. He's got a pro clear freedom 100 which will fit perfectly. As long as I can find my darn skimmer cup for my reef octo 150, I'll be good to go. If not then I'll start shopping for another skimmer.... I put it somewhere when I shut down the 90. Just can't remember where.
I have a proclear at the house. But can’t tell ya which one at the moment as I am about to get on a plane lol. The proclear is a large one though,
I know that much. I also have a 20 long diy and a trigger ruby 30. The trigger may be 14”-16” though. The 20 long diy may work for ya.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a proclear at the house. But can’t tell ya which one at the moment as I am about to get on a plane lol. The proclear is a large one though,
I know that much. I also have a 20 long diy and a trigger ruby 30. The trigger may be 14”-16” though. The 20 long diy may work for ya.
I ended up getting a pro clear 100 from Sean today. Got it super cheap, so I couldn't pass if up. I however tore the entire house apart trying to find my reef octo classic 150 int cup and lid, so any idea where to order one? Now I need to figure that out....

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back