ISOPODS?????

Isopod?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?????

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

SimplyVibing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
160
Location
NW Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E90579B6-B6D0-4FC4-A466-8C100B5E1661.jpeg
854DDDBE-035F-49EE-850F-5D05F14CA2C4.jpeg
A1077F72-99F1-4704-B807-602C45D213E3.jpeg
CAFB1741-B963-412C-95BA-B58CC4D53B5E.jpeg
Hi! I had an isopod scare a while back but it turned out to just be a snail. Now I’m worried I actually have them.
Started with copepods, when the pods vanished a second colony + bigger “things” popped up. Then I found a 3/4inch, bright purple flat critter.
Caught this video purely on accident. My LFS thinks it’s an isopod. Thoughts?
 
Pic too blurry for ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new