Issue with GHL app and my Ghl help needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anytka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I just purchased profilux mega set and DKH controller. When using ghl connect app we are able to do initial set up but it does not save it in the app. Then when we try to do it through the PC we only able to connect using direct connect but it doesn’t allow us using internet, so basically we cannot use app or PC remotely as it does not save devices. I have have Linksys router with 2.4 & 5 gHz. May be someone encountered the same issue.

skydirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the same issues. You are doing better than me though, i can't even direct connect. What did you use to connect ghl to computer?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With direct contact - I suppose you use the USB cable. Have you set up the communication? Here you must configure so your router connect to your WiFi. I normally start with DHCP (blue circle) and change to fixed address later on. In the red circle is the password for direct web access, Using it if you try to local connect via a web browser. After configuration - close the GCC and reconnect and go to communication again. If you succeed - you will see a ip address in the black marking. If you have connection to your home network - you can go further with connecting to myGHL - just follow the instructions how to do that

1629702346169.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Anytka

Anytka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone, I was able to get help with one of the members from GHL FB group. The issue was with IP address, we made it permanent and everything worked!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back