Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishMAYOnnaise04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To whom it may concern,

Currently working on correction of a delivery address. When ordering I selected the wrong address from my address book. I spoke to customer service (Fri @ 09:20 hrs) and thought I had corrected the issue with the proper mailing address however the livestock hasn't been delivered yet (ordered yesterday (Fri - 1/17/20 @ 00:30 hrs) for next day (today - 1/18/20) Saturday delivery.)

I attempted to look into the package delivery more on my own...I haven't received an email with tracking information. The email I have that confirmed that the order was received had an order number but that isn't calling up a package in the tracking shipment portion of the site. Also, when attempting to access my account information after logging in clicking on "Welcome "Username"" results in "liveaquaria.com is redirected you too many times."

I'm concerned that my livestock is being delivered to an old address and is in danger please help me.

Thank you ahead of time,

fishMAYOnnaise

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon!

We would ask that you contact our customer support team via LiveChat or Email directly through our Contact Us page found here: https://www.liveaquaria.com/forms/contact_us.cfm This is the fastest way to receive a response and we would be able to look into this issue further. We do certainly apologize that you have run into this issue with delivery however. Are you still unable to log into your account today? If this is still an issue I would ask that you include this along with your account information in the email or chat so that we may address your account information directly with our IT department.

OP
OP
fishMAYOnnaise04

fishMAYOnnaise04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon!

We would ask that you contact our customer support team via LiveChat or Email directly through our Contact Us page found here: https://www.liveaquaria.com/forms/contact_us.cfm This is the fastest way to receive a response and we would be able to look into this issue further. We do certainly apologize that you have run into this issue with delivery however. Are you still unable to log into your account today? If this is still an issue I would ask that you include this along with your account information in the email or chat so that we may address your account information directly with our IT department.

Hello,

When office hours resume tomorrow I will do just that. Thanks.

Wiley

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have been having trouble lately. I paid $15 for Saturday shipping, arranged my weekend so that I would be home to receive the package, and LA just didn't ship. No notification, nada.

I had to email them on Sunday to ask, and apparently there was a weather hold. I just wish they would tell you in advance. There is also no option (on the contact form) for issues with shipping/existing orders. Just UPS delay, weather hold, and backorder.

Last edited:

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have been having trouble lately. I paid $15 for Saturday shipping, arranged my weekend so that I would be home to receive the package, and LA just didn't ship. No notification, nada.

I had to email them on Sunday to ask, and apparently there was a weather hold. I just wish they would tell you in advance. There is also no option (on the contact form) for issues with shipping/existing orders. Just UPS delay, weather hold, and backorder.
We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration with your order. Please contact one of our agents at 1-800-334-3699 if you have any more questions or concerns. Thank you.

OP
OP
fishMAYOnnaise04

fishMAYOnnaise04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon!

Hello,

When contacting live chat support I was told that I was getting the "too many redirects" error when trying to log in because something is wrong with my device or browser.
My devices are a Sumsung Note 8 and an HP Envy of which I have 0 issue loading other pages I visit. LA did not have a suggestion as to what device or browser they would suggest to work best with their website.
I asked if I could speak to someone in I.T. and I was told that I.T. isn't for customers it's just for LA.
I've tried clearing my Advanced/All Time cache. Aside from buying the newest smartphone and getting a top of the line gaming computer what can I do to continue to be an LA customer? This is only my third experience with ordering from LA. If you can please help.

Sincerely,

fishMAYOnnaise04

Last edited:

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

When contacting live chat support I was told that I was getting the "too many redirects" error when trying to log in because something is wrong with my device or browser.
My devices are a Sumsung Note 8 and an HP Envy of which I have 0 issue loading other pages I visit. LA did not have a suggestion as to what device or browser they would suggest to work best with their website.
I asked if I could speak to someone in I.T. and I was told that I.T. isn't for customers it's just for LA.
I've tried clearing my Advanced/All Time cache. Aside from buying the newest smartphone and getting a top of the line gaming computer what can I do to continue to be an LA customer? This is only my third experience with ordering from LA. I'd you can please help.

Sincerely,

fishMAYOnnaise04
We apologize for the inconvenience and issues you are encountering. We have sent you a PM for more information to better help us determine the issue and provide a solution. Thank you for your patience.

OP
OP
fishMAYOnnaise04

fishMAYOnnaise04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To whom it may concern,

This conversation was taken into DM and with time was resolved. Here is my closing message to Live Aquaria (LA.)

"Hello,

Okay, so this this has come full circle and there have been some break throughs.

Shipping Issue (address confusion/incliment weather)

Okay, the package that was sent to the incorrect address through the miscommunications happening around the incliment weather was corrected when the package turned around and was received and processed through back at LA so I'm happy about that. My account was credited and I wanted to use the credit right away.

Accessing Account Info. Issue (Too Many Redirects Error)

As I had mentioned I was able to access the store and put things in my cart..."Welcome User" was in the menu...I just wasn't able to access account information through the "Welcome User" link. So....I decided to go ahead try to re-order my items and it worked!

Upon completing sending my order to LA I attempted to access my account information again by clicking on "Welcome User" and it worked. Not sure why...but it did. I logged in again today and the link still works so...fingers crossed this issue has been resolved!

Thanks again for your help and dedication customer satisfaction. I will be updating the thread where this communication started so its known that there was a solution.

Sincerely,

fishMAYOnnaise04

LA did a great job through R2R text communication to help me see my technical issues through. Thanks again LA. - Mayo

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @fishMAYOnnaise04. Thank you very much for providing us with an update. We are so glad that you can access your account and the issue is resolved. Please let us know if there is anything additional, we can assist with in the future.

Have a great rest of your week,

-LiveAquaria Team

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back