Issues programming Versa dosing pump for Calcium Reactor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a Versa pump to feed a calcium reactor. Or at least I tried. I downloaded Mobius on both the iOS and Android platforms and the UI on either platform is not what I see on YouTube videos on the subject from sites like ReefDudes. I see nothing that lets me prime the pump or tabs for manual/program/continuous dosing. What am I doing wrong?

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a Versa pump to feed a calcium reactor. Or at least I tried. I downloaded Mobius on both the iOS and Android platforms and the UI on either platform is not what I see on YouTube videos on the subject from sites like ReefDudes. I see nothing that lets me prime the pump or tabs for manual/program/continuous dosing. What am I doing wrong?
They completely changed the app. But I thought that at least there's some intuitive design to it.

Can you provide screen shots of where you are hung up? I'll try to walk you through it.

OP
OP
C

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply and offer of assistance. I actually stumbled onto the screen I needed to set the flow to constant. It was actually tapping an arrow on the total liquid dosed line that took me to the screen I wanted. So all is well and the pump is up and running. Thanks again for the response.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back