Issues with Ordering from Aquacave?

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any issues when ordering from Aquacave? I purchased some equipment from them a week ago which provided the order number where I could track the status. They charged my credit card immediately but the order status has been "pending" since I placed the order. I've tried contacting them via phone and email but have yet to receive a response.

I don't mean to be impatient, I just need to know if they can fill the order or not so I can purchase from somewhere else if they are out of stock. It's kind of holding up my build so maybe I am a bit impatient! :)

They charged my card so I am hoping they are just slow due to the holidays?

OP
OP
StaticKlingman

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the companies didn't ship since before Xmas. If your so worried, call them.
I'm not worried. I did call and there was no answer. I was just curious as i've never ordered from them before and its odd to have no response from a retailer, holiday season or not.

Lbrdsoxfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not worried. I did call and there was no answer. I was just curious as i've never ordered from them before and its odd to have no response from a retailer, holiday season or not.
Eh, it ain't surprising. Did a coral order on the 24th, still no response from the vendor. I'm good with waiting a few more days.

I've ordered from aquacave, they are legit.

OP
OP
StaticKlingman

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh, it ain't surprising. Did a coral order on the 24th, still no response from the vendor. I'm good with waiting a few more days.

I've ordered from aquacave, they are legit.
Thats good to know and really what i was looking for. I've only ordered through BRS and Saltwater aquarium before and both had the order here in 2-3 days, during Christmas week.

shady-vector

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been researching this myself for the past couple of hours. I ordered something from them for the first time this morning and immediately got a fraud alert from the bank. I was wondering if I had dodged a bullet, but it seems like it is a legitimate business. I do wonder if their website somehow got hijacked. So confused.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll tag @aquacave but they haven’t been on since last year.

That said, I’ve ordered from them with no issues in the past so I’m betting it’s the holidays as well.

OP
OP
StaticKlingman

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll tag @aquacave but they haven’t been on since last year.

That said, I’ve ordered from them with no issues in the past so I’m betting it’s the holidays as well.
I got an email alert this morning saying the shipment went out this morning with tracking info. They just may have been off last week between Xmas and New Years.

OP
OP
StaticKlingman

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been researching this myself for the past couple of hours. I ordered something from them for the first time this morning and immediately got a fraud alert from the bank. I was wondering if I had dodged a bullet, but it seems like it is a legitimate business. I do wonder if their website somehow got hijacked. So confused.
From what everyone says, I believe they are legit. My shipment went out this morning with the tracking info.

The main thing for me was I had no idea if it was delayed because they were out of stock or not.

I'm completing my build so just wanted to know if I needed to order from somewhere else, but didn't get a reply back on that question.

shady-vector

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order says shipped as well with a FedEx tracking number so I think it was just an anomaly. We'll find out in a couple of days and I'll update you then.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order says shipped as well with a FedEx tracking number so I think it was just an anomaly. We'll find out in a couple of days and I'll update you then.
I lve ordered from them multiple times. It’s one of the few companies I order reefing supplies from. I don’t know why you would’ve gotten a fraud alert but I can promise that aquacave is a reputable business.

OP
OP
StaticKlingman

StaticKlingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lve ordered from them multiple times. It’s one of the few companies I order reefing supplies from. I don’t know why you would’ve gotten a fraud alert but I can promise that aquacave is a reputable business.
They are for sure. I didn't mean to imply they weren't reputable when I started the post. I just wanted to know peoples experiences with them. I actually placed another order today and it shipped within 3 hours of placing the order. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.

rossco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave is good to go. I have ordered from them for over 7 years.

There was a message on their website when I ordered that anything ordered Christmas weekend or after wouldn’t ship until this week.

I got a tracking number today. Ordered on 12/25.

shady-vector

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my eshopps AF-300 sump delivered yesterday. Packaging was excellent and the sump looks amazing. The little media tray that goes in the return pump area was damaged, but that could have happened in shipping from eshopps to aquacave. In the end I'm really happy with the service, price, and speedy delivery. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

Back