Issues with Radion XR15 PRO G5

Cseque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 Radions XR15 Pro G5 for my new build, the light seems awesome, how ever i noticed that one light goes on first and its ahead of schedule than the other. any way to fix that? Even when I run the schedule sample one goes on first than the other.

I have updated both light, make sure time and date set equal, rebooted, and nothing seems to work.

Any input appreciated,

Mr Cypher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the XR15 G5 blues from what I understand are not that much different in the time that I have had them they do this at ramp up and remo down not sure why but nothing to worry about I've had no issues up to this point if it ever stays like that happend 2 times randomly go into the app and enable schedule mine will sometimes have a random color come on at low intensity at 3am then shuts off about 5 min later nothing like waking up to a bright green glow coming from your living room!

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same lights. About 30 second difference when they turn on and off. Does not seem to be an issue. You can always remove them from mobius and then re install them to see if that helps.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back