Issues with watched thread notifications

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradleym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bradleym

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
1,270
Location
St. Louis, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! Like it says in the title, I’ve been having trouble for a long time with notifications in the app. I get them for new threads in watches categories, I get them if I’m mentioned, I get them if someone reacts to a post of mine…

But if I am watching a thread, I rarely get notifications for new posts. Even if I have visited and read all current posts, I don’t get anything when a new one is added. If I comment in a thread, often I will never get notified if someone replies unless I am quoted. It’s making it incredibly difficult to use this forum, because if someone replies to me after more than a day I’m not likely to go back and check the thread “just in case”.

Any help here would be appreciated. I also tried switching back to web based with notifications but I don’t seem to have the option for push notifications anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new