RedSea ReefBeat push and email notifications greyed out

Mark-Stover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
122
Reaction score
128
Location
Evergreen Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
How do I get my ReefBeat to notify me of an issue with my reefdose? Issues do show up in the app but I never get notifications. I see that the app has both email and push notifications greyed out. I am including screenshots showing the redsea devices are connected and notifications are turned on in my iPhone notification settings. I’m at a loss. Thanks for any help.

IMG_5307.png IMG_5306.png IMG_5305.png
 
So you have notifications enabled on your device? I'm on Android

So you have notifications enabled on your device? I'm on Android

Screenshot_20260519-184822.png
Yes, the first image shows that it does have permission. This is what has me so confused. I initially thought, “oh, it must be set to have no permissions”…..nope. Thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new