It 2080

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefbroke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefbroke

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Location
allentown,pa.
I just wanted to acknowledge the customer service that I received from OceanRevive. I purchased 2 it2080's on Monday and they were hanging over my tank on Wednesday !
I was alittle worried about buying a Chinese product, but the quality seems fine. Especially when you take their attractive pricing into consideration.
And now the best part. After I received the lights I had several newbie questions that were answered promptly and informatively . Remember this took place AFTER THE SALE !

The bottom line is that I would recommend OceanRevive to anybody. Thanks Stan!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new