It didn't take long...

ricksmithsdca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
261
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've been in reefing just over a year now. My first build thread shows my 60G that I got up and running in November of 2020. Right before Christmas 2021, I bit the bullet and decided to upgrade to a 90G SCA. I wanted the additional space... so, here it is. I am running the Trigger Systems Sapphire 26 Platinum (I wanted the roller) and a Kessil APX9 Light. The skimmer is the SCA302 that came with the tank.

IMG20220212134051.jpg IMG20220212143110.jpg IMG20220213075353.jpg IMG20220213075409.jpg IMG20220213075412.jpg IMG20220219074304.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new