It just keeps getting better and better.

  • Thread starter Thread starter atoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atoll

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
11,207
Location
Wales UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you may ask.
Well, my Magnifica Anemone. Which I have had 4 years. I have seen a few of them in my time but never one to equal never mind beat it. There will be some out there of course of that I have no doubt.
20260328_163713.jpg
 
What you may ask.
Well, my Magnifica Anemone. Which I have had 4 years. I have seen a few of them in my time but never one to equal never mind beat it. There will be some out there of course of that I have no doubt.
20260328_163713.jpg
Beautiful!
 
What you may ask.
Well, my Magnifica Anemone. Which I have had 4 years. I have seen a few of them in my time but never one to equal never mind beat it. There will be some out there of course of that I have no doubt.
20260328_163713.jpg

Congrats on such a beautiful and healthy specimen!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new