OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo @TDiefRN likes to collect shot glasses while shes traveling. I just noticed this..
20220215_165429.jpg

Either we now know why @F i s h y and @Mrs.F i s h y get hammered or the folks from Ohio are just "Kitty Cats" (see how I made that family friendly :p)
Go big or go to bed.... ;)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo @TDiefRN likes to collect shot glasses while shes traveling. I just noticed this..
20220215_165429.jpg

Either we now know why @F i s h y and @Mrs.F i s h y get hammered or the folks from Ohio are just "Kitty Cats" (see how I made that family friendly :p)
Shot glass translation
Screenshot_20220215-144947.png

Cannabis in Ohio has some balls on it.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We still arent legal recreational:(
Which also means you guys are going to be way behind in 2 years when federal de-scheduling happens and you won't have a platform in place to take advantage of the economic benefits, which is unfortunate.

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which also means you guys are going to be way behind in 2 years when federal de-scheduling happens and you won't have a platform in place to take advantage of the economic benefits, which is unfortunate.
We are legal in any regard... medical or otherwise

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right the senate seat and governor just said theyd veto. Bunch of idiots. This was today.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right the senate seat and governor just said theyd veto. Bunch of idiots. This was today.
Nate, money talks and Bull walks. They are politicians. They would have no problem reversing it what they said this morning right now. In fact, It may be even job description.

Y'all already produce hemp which means you have the climate for it. Most of the money in Ohio politics is from farming industry associations who are unanimously for this.

When federally desheduled, Any politician keeping farmers from participating in a massive green economic boom would immediately be replaced.

Edit: Sorry I'm done ...

Last edited:

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly the new kessil has more blue vs older ones a greenish tinge . Visibly different than eachother on same settings on the night mode

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 151 43.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 121 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 53 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back