It2060 for 36" 4/6bulb t5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Khh27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
224
Location
Va
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing wrong with it just sitting around and want to go t5 on my 40b. Interest in most 6bulb t5 but would like tek. Will consider trade on 4 bulb ati fixture.
Will post a picture later today
Also have a kessil 350w with gooseneck and 90° I will throw in for a 6/8 bulb ati fixture

Kessil
e9f09cedb271a09720755851ecd5be10.jpg

73d983a1ac3379741a132b40f91d7e38.jpg


I will post pics if 2060 here shortly.
 
mods please close


Found what I want this will be for sale now.
 
Back up for trade. Trade for other equipment or frag packs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new