Italian LFS?

EEE1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
32
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be driving from Venice to Milan and it looks like there are quite a few LFS in the area. Can anybody recommend a few I should check out in that region?
 
I hope you can find something, but I didn't see anything in Venice with fish tank search etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new