• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

It's a Battlebox!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nanoperez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first Battlebox this morning, of course I've been a little nervous about the "mystery" of what will arrive--but I couldn't be happier! These are some beautiful frags, thank you Adam :)
IMG_6257.JPG

(mandatory inspection by the project supervisor, Bear)
IMG_8399.jpg

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking sweet , adding a few fish wouldn't hurt. They will help feeding your SPS with their poop

IMG_1654.jpg

Vaughn17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice BB Adam! Snipers Blue is one of my favs. Mine has really long polyps and is blue, green, and plum colored.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice BB Adam! Snipers Blue is one of my favs. Mine has really long polyps and is blue, green, and plum colored.

Hey Thanks! I'm with you on that one. that blue is really nice looking when its settled in and doing its thing.

cedwards04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it disrespectful to ask which price range box you ordered? I am considering ordering and just trying to gauge what to expect.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back