It's a Bird, it's a Plane, not it's a Worm!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty1962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
8,484
Reaction score
7,642
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was feeding last night and something caught the corner of my eye, no not my finger! It was swimming at a good clip in a corkscrew manner. It looked to be @2~2.5" and very skinny. When I got the turkey baster after it moved very fast away from it. Never seen anything like it before. Suggestions are appreciated.
Thx

@Lionfish Lair
 
They are a part of a polychaete, like the common bristle worm, that breaks off and swims to the surface (or light) to release eggs or sperm.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new