Its a frag swap weekend... who is going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its frag swap weekend coming up... who is going? i will be at NCPARS swap at that fish place in lancaster PA on sat. Jan. 28 and then i will be at the Michigan coral expo and swap in Lansing MI on sunday Jan. 29. Hope to see you guys there. I'm bringing a lot of hot stuff to both shows.

Dan Rigle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes brotha.We will be large and in charge in Lancaster PA this weekend.Wicked nice corals and awesome raffles will ensue as always with our Annual Winter Frag Fest with That Fish Place.Close to 300 pre registered to attend and at least a couple hundred more will usually be present so this is a huge swap.!000's of captive raised corals for the getting and not a bit of harm done to our natural Reefs in the process.This is what NCPARS is about and right in line with my goals.See ya all there.
register and pay at ncpars.org for speedy entrance to the event or just register on fragswapper.com and list any goodies you want to trade or sell

Catra2030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there, looking forward to seeing what you have. It'll be the first time meeting you in person, I'm like a kid at christmas, can't wait to see the eye candy!!!

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are hard core bud! back to back! Good luck man hope you kill it at both events!

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's a teaser for you guys... just one of the racks of frags that I'm bringing

IMG_6296.jpg

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im bringing the enclosed trailer with me so ill have plenty of space to get my corals home see you guys saterday

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TIME OUT! What is 2nd row from the left, 4 up-orangish rim?

thats the one that got my attention too!!!

That is the super crazy (what i think is a pavona) with orange eyes and orange rims. One of my favorites. I bought the small mother colony at a whole saler as a leptastrea which it is definitly not.

Dan Rigle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant resist.I gotta leave my credit cards home.Just cant afford another binge,lol

Back