It's alive! It's alive! It's alive!

terminator GIF
 
Yep! If you are only purchasing swag, like hot sauce or a shirt, our system recognizes that and will only charge you for regular freight, which I believe is around $8.

Trying to buy some hot sauce, and only FedEx 2 day is listed, am I missing something for ground?
 
Trying to buy some hot sauce, and only FedEx 2 day is listed, am I missing something for ground?
hmm....that is odd. give our customer service a call and they can take care of you
 
Trying to buy some hot sauce, and only FedEx 2 day is listed, am I missing something for ground?
I just found out that the 2 day shipping option is the $8 one. If it does not come up as that, send us a DM and our customer service can send you a direct invoice.
 
Trying to buy some hot sauce, and only FedEx 2 day is listed, am I missing something for ground?
That is the correct shipping option for the sauce only, it will be FedEx 2-Day and the shipping cost is $7.99. We do not have a ground shipping option.
 
That is the correct shipping option for the sauce only, it will be FedEx 2-Day and the shipping cost is $7.99. We do not have a ground shipping option.

Yep not coming up as 7.99. I'll shoot a message, thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new