It's been a long time, getting back into the hobby

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's been about 6-7 years since I have had a tank. I use to be a member but can not remember my password to save my life. So we are going to start fresh. I picked up a little 12 nano cube last night and have already ordered some upgrades. I have always loved Nanos. When I first got into the hobby I started with a 10 and screw in compact florescent bulbs, things have come a long way since then. Can't wait to see all the new trends and corals that have come out just since I have been gone for the past couple of years.
 
98933156-C408-4347-84C5-6B2902875F07.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
It's good to be back. Wish I could get back into my old account

PM me with the email that you used for the previous account and we will see what we can do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new