It's been a while since I watched your videos, and....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gobble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to keep current on your videos when I would commute a couple days a week to our Chicago office. Guess what, I've been working at home for the last 3 months.

I'm looking at Memorial Day sales today and visited the website for the first time in a while. What happened to Ryan and Randy? The new video guy is really bad and very annoying on top of it. And it's not just the beard. Please bring back Ryan and Randy... I really enjoyed their videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to keep current on your videos when I would commute a couple days a week to our Chicago office. Guess what, I've been working at home for the last 3 months.

I'm looking at Memorial Day sales today and visited the website for the first time in a while. What happened to Ryan and Randy? The new video guy is really bad and very annoying on top of it. And it's not just the stupid looking beard. Please bring back Ryan and Randy... I really enjoyed their videos.

What beard style would you recommend?

Plecosam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The internet of things or the internet of whiners, do not like, do not watch.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm looking at Memorial Day sales today and visited the website for the first time in a while. What happened to Ryan and Randy? The new video guy is really bad and very annoying on top of it. And it's not just the stupid looking beard. Please bring back Ryan and Randy... I really enjoyed their videos.

1590338184936.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back