It's Hump day.

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning R2R.. I am at work again early today and will probably work late again. Sunny out today and a little cool today. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's ouch. French toast and coffee again today before starting work...


Have a great day..
 
Good morning Dave and r2r. Bit of a cool morning here but after Mondays temps and humidity it is a nice relief. Working on my first cup of coffee and sitting out on my balcony enjoying a pleasant morning, sun shining and birds singing. Have a great day everyone.
 
Good morning Dave and r2r. Bit of a cool morning here but after Mondays temps and humidity it is a nice relief. Working on my first cup of coffee and sitting out on my balcony enjoying a pleasant morning, sun shining and birds singing. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning... I wish I could be doing that and enjoying my yard after all the work We did this year on it. Seems we are getting more and more work. I talked to them about hiring someone today to help me at least a part timer and no go. We are down to a skeleton crew after years of being slow and now we are getting busy and dont have the man power or the money.


-----

Scott thank you.
 
yes monday was brutal here but the last 2 days have been wonderful low to mid 60s all week lovin it time to finish up all the gardening
 
Good morning... I wish I could be doing that and enjoying my yard after all the work We did this year on it. Seems we are getting more and more work. I talked to them about hiring someone today to help me at least a part timer and no go. We are down to a skeleton crew after years of being slow and now we are getting busy and dont have the man power or the money.

Know what it can be like working with a skeleton crew, currently doing that at my place of work. Hopefully though in the next month or two will be moving to day shift where the staffing is a bit better, that has been a two year wait so hopefully soon.

This is the first year that I have had an outside place to be able to call my own, last apartment did not have balconies, so definilty have been enjoying every moment of it that I can :D
 
Good morning R2R!! Hope all have a great day!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new