It's Over.. I'm Done

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of you know i started my 340 gal upgrade in May and I've been actively buying and selling corals ever since to try and stock up my tank and get things they way it should be so i can sit back and enjoy my tank and watch it grow. Well I've just done that, and as of next week am over with stocking the tank. I will also be taking in a project with a friend of mine that will be taking up a good amount of my time for the next month or two so i will also not be as active on the sites until we can get stuff started. As of now my last additions will be a shipment i will be receiving from 2 separate retailers on Tuesday, 1 on Friday from another retailer and possibly a frag i will inquire to by this week from a friend on this site and it's a rap. i will still be trying to frag my stuff occasionally to make up some of the large amount of money I've spent trying to make my reef as nice as possible. I will update my tank build with all the new additions.
I want to thank everyone who have contributed to making my dream tank come true.

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol congrats
when i saw the title i thought you meant youre out
i guess reading does pay off...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dace

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. I will be updating my tank build thread after my frags come in on tuesday.
As for no more buying corals. It's either my wife or more corals? Wait let me think. Its a hard decision but i'll take wife and the kids

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back