Its So Tiny......Post The Smallest Frag You Have Received

DenverSaltyFarm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
3,139
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see if I'm the winner :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I did an order of 5 frags that were normal sized sps and this "Free B" was in the box as well. I looked at it and laughed. Its like half a polyp and must be amazingly special :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

image0 (3).jpeg
 
Lets see if I'm the winner :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I did an order of 5 frags that were normal sized sps and this "Free B" was in the box as well. I looked at it and laughed. Its like half a polyp and must be amazingly special :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

image0 (3).jpeg
I gotta ask, where did you get this monument of patient to glue one polyps of a sps to a frag plug.
 
I ordered a torch coral about 2 weeks ago and while it’s healthy and open I must admit I was pretty disappointed by the size. Stalk was about .5 inches. Tentacles were about .25 inches. Flesh band was super small and didn’t even go fully around the head

This guy was definitely a fresh hack that wasn’t recovered fully.
Hack. Giant glob of glue. plop in place. Dry. Pack. Ship

But. I will care for it and it has a lot of potential. Had it a week so far and now it looks like…
 

Attachments

  • C85043A6-6E90-470D-9301-CCCAA7003432.jpeg
    C85043A6-6E90-470D-9301-CCCAA7003432.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 240
That’s a lot of putty for such a small stick. It must be very heavy
Didn’t want it to fall off the plug. I wouldn’t be able to find something that little if it got knocked loose.
 
I ordered a Yoda from WWC and landed a whole 3/8” tall frag. Lesson learned… never order anything that’s not WYSIWYG.
 
Ordered a coral off of ebay. Didn't pay attention to the description, when it showed up it was a frag of a mushroom that was smaller than the eraser on a pencil. Just looked and can't find any pictures except the screenshot from the auction listing.
 
Did it come from Donovan’s reef (dreef)?
 
Ordered a coral off of ebay. Didn't pay attention to the description, when it showed up it was a frag of a mushroom that was smaller than the eraser on a pencil. Just looked and can't find any pictures except the screenshot from the auction listing.
That’s rough, did it survive and grow out?
 
Dreef torch - looks like the size of a fingernail lol

Cornbreads frag plugs are mini size. Look at the size with one zoa on it. Then his mushroom frag is on the same plug…sooo…that’s about the size of a single Zoanthid

Both these guys use highly filtered, highly zoomed in photos
 

Attachments

  • 4DAA9AE6-AA53-4D8E-BC92-26A5F59B590B.png
    4DAA9AE6-AA53-4D8E-BC92-26A5F59B590B.png
    564.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 99AE8B1D-0111-4304-B58B-B9BF7B6D9583.png
    99AE8B1D-0111-4304-B58B-B9BF7B6D9583.png
    664.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 458130F8-2377-4799-84BA-EDF9D850DEFE.png
    458130F8-2377-4799-84BA-EDF9D850DEFE.png
    482.7 KB · Views: 145

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new